The foundation ́s team consists of ten professionals with technical and academic profiles appropriate to the foundational objectives. They also collaborate with external services and professionals for their contributions to specific projects. The foundation also has agreements and collaboration with the universities represented in its Board of Trustees (the UAM, the UCM and the UAH) for the development of its foundational activities.
Location and contact information
The technical team is distributed in two work centers: one on the campus of the Autonomous University of Madrid in Cantoblanco, and the other on the campus of the Complutense University in Somosaguas.
Cantoblanco Campus at the Autonomous University of Madrid
The Foundation has two offices at the UAM campus in Cantoblanco, in the Faculty of Science and Hall C, with the following work teams, respectively.
- Santos Casado: firstname.lastname@example.org/ 91 497 7676
- María Muñoz: email@example.com/ 91 497 6885
Fundación Fernando González Bernáldez
Facultad de Ciencias, Módulo 07, despacho 106
Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
- Javier Gómez-Limón: firstname.lastname@example.org/ 91 497 3604
- Diego García: email@example.com/ 91 497 3601
- Francisco Rivero: firstname.lastname@example.org/ 91 497 3603
Somosaguas Campus of the Complutense University of Madrid
The Foundation has a space at the Complutense Institute for International Studies ICEI, located on the Somosaguas campus of the Complutense University with the following work team:
- Marta Múgica: email@example.com / 91 394 2522, 91 394 2551
- José Antonio Atauri: firstname.lastname@example.org/ 91 394 2522, 91 394 2551
- Carlota Martínez: email@example.com/ 91 394 2522, 91 394 2551
- Javier Puertas: firstname.lastname@example.org/ 91 394 2522, 91 394 2551
- Dolores Gómez: email@example.com/ 91 394 2522, 91 394 2551