The Board of trustees is the Foundation’s main governing body. It is currently composed of nine members, including the President of the Board:
- D. Carlos Andradas Heranz. President, Universidad Complutense de Madrid
- D. Rafael Garesse Alarcón. President, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
- D. Fernando Galván Reula. President, Universidad de Alcalá
- D. Rafael Mata Olmo. President, EUROPARC-Spain
- Dña. Amaia Barredo Martín. Vice-president, EUROPARC-Spain
- Dña. Eulàlia Comas Lamarca. Treasurer, EUROPARC-Spain
- D. Carlos Montes del Olmo. President of the Board. Professor of Ecology, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
- D. Antonio Gómez Sal. Vice-president of the Board. Professor of Ecology, Universidad de Alcalá
- D. Francisco Díaz Pineda. Secretary of the Board. Professor of Ecology,Universidad Complutense de Madrid
The Foundation’s technical staff, consisting of 9 professionals and directed by Marta Múgica, is distributed in two offices, located at the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid and the Universidad Complutense. Further information (in Spanish).